Solist Pro 12 (Solo Tuned) This Solist Pro 12 combines the features of the Solist Pro with those of our chromatic harps. Tones are the same as on a chromatic harmonica - the finish is that of a blues harp. This makes this instrument interesting for both Folk and as an entrance into to the 'chromatic world'.
* three full octaves are available.
* for the folk-musician: play meodies over three octaves
* for the chrom-beginner: tuned like a chromatic without slider.
The Solist Pro has the following features:
* brass reedplates optimized for loudness and extreme airtightness
* Reeds specially set for best response
* half-flat covers for brilliant sound
* wooden body, multiple coats of sealant for a resistant finish
The Solist Pro is a new development with unique features: The wooden body is ground in two planes around the mouthpiece, so that the hole openings have an oval shape. At the same time, the front fits better to the lips, so that airloss becomes less. With careful rounding of the dividers at the hole entrances, the kind of lip care is achieved that is usually only possible with plastic. This is additionally supported by the full sealing of the comb. The surface left naturally after the grinding process provides a very self-contained design, distinctive and identically with the region our harmonicas are made. This harmonica is comparable in features to the Hohner Marine Band Deluxe.
***Item Discontinued by the Manufacturer All Keys Subject to Availability***