”Feel best in that little space between a smile and a tear.“
The grand old man of harmonica jazz Jean ‚Toots‘ Thielemans is one of the most widely recorded artists on the chromatic harmonica. He has also composed numerous pieces for the instrument. Conceived as an homage to the elder statesman of harmonica jazz and designed in close cooperation with the master himself, the two models of this series reflect the musical demands of the discerning jazz chromonica player.
• Pearwood comb, optimized for improved response in the upper register
• 48 Classic chromonica reeds
• New reed plate mensur and reed profiles for better response and longer reed life
• 1.2 mm chrome plated brass reed plates
• Short slide action
• Chrome plated brass covers with Toots signature embossing • Hard shell case
• With serial number!
• Available in C-major
• Bright, powerful sound
• Made in Germany