Blues Session Steel Half Valve
Blues Harmonica with corrosion-free stainless steel reeds, ergonomic covers and plastic comb and Half-valving according to the PT Gazell method.
The SESSION STEEL is the upgrade to Seydel's successful SESSION model is presented with a bold new look and superior
technical reliability, excellent playability and a fantastic sound. Half-valving lets you play more notes with blow bending of holes 1-6 and additional draw bendings in holes 7-10!
- ergonomic coverplates made of stainless steel, completely rounded at the mouthpiece
- ABS comb with recessed German Silver reedplates
lips and beard-friendly design
- rivets and screws made of stainless steel
- -minimal air consumption achieved by fine-cut reedplates, optimized flatness and extremely
- small tolerances between reed and reedplate
- -stainless steel reeds provide the best clear and full sound and response of the 1847 models
- an up to 5 times longer playing life compared to models with brass reeds
- with convenient genuine leather pouch
The SESSION STEEL - Sounds stronger - lives longer
Tuning Chart for PT Gazell Method