BUCKEYE MUSIC LLC provides a 30-Day Return Window (see Return of Non-Defective Products below) and the following limited warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser, and only to products manufactured by BUCKEYE MUSIC LLC.
Please note that any warranty services or questions must be accompanied by the order number from the transaction through which the warranted product was purchased. The order number serves as your warranty number and must be retained. BUCKEYE MUSIC LLC will offer no warranty service without this number.
BUCKEYE MUSIC LLC warrants their products and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for one year from the original purchase date. During this period, BUCKEYE MUSIC LLC will repair or replace defective item at BUCKEYE MUSIC's option, without charge to you.
Shipping fees incurred from returns for under-warranty service will be paid by BUCKEYE MUSIC LLC.
BUCKEYE MUSIC LLC makes no other warranty, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability or conformity to any representation or description, with respect to your defective item other than as set forth below. BUCKEYE MUSIC LLC makes no warranty or representation, either express or implied, with respect to any other manufacturer’s product or documentation, its quality, performance, or conformity to any representation or description.
Except as provided below, BUCKEYE MUSIC LLC is not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to correctly use your item.
The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
1. This warranty extends only to products manufactured by Buckeye Music LLC.
2. This warranty covers only normal use your item. BUCKEYE MUSIC LLC shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping; (ii) alteration by anyone other than an authorized BUCKEYE MUSIC LLC representative; (iii) damages incurred through irresponsible use
3. You must retain your bill of sale or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
4. No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty..
Return of Non-Defective Products
A non-defective product may be returned to BUCKEYE MUSIC LLC within thirty (30) days of the invoice date for a refund of the original purchase price with the following amendments/fees:
1. BUCKEYE MUSIC LLC will refund neither the original shipping cost nor the shipping and handling fees incurred from the products return.
2. No refund will be granted for an item which has been opened, used, or tampered with in any way which jeopardized BUCKEYE MUSIC’ LLC's ability to remarket or resell the product. BUCKEYE MUSIC LLC maintains full discretion in decisions regarding a products fitness for return.
3. Any non-defective returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee, which percentage is taken from the final purchase price less any shipping or handling charges.
To return a defective product, please contact our Customer Service Department for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and follow the Return of Products Instructions below. The RMA is valid for 10 days from date of issuance. Returns will not be accepted without an RMA. Manufacturer restrictions do apply. Any item missing the UPC on the original packaging may not be returned.
Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service
RMA (Returning Merchandise Authorization) Policy:
If repairs are required, the customer must obtain a RMA number and provide proof of purchase. RMA and services are rendered by BUCKEYE MUSIC LLC only. All returned parts must have a RMA number written clearly on the outside of the package along with a letter detailing the problems and a copy of the original proof of purchase. No COD packages will be accepted. No package will be accepted without a RMA number written on the outside of the package. RMA numbers are only valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
Should you have any problems with your item, please follow these procedures to obtain the service:
1. If your item must be repaired, a RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization Number) will be issued for shipment to our repair department. Please follow the instructions given by BUCKEYE MUSIC LLC support staff to ship your item. BUCKEYE MUSIC LLC will not accept any shipments without a RMA number.
2. Pack the item in its original packaging or a well-protected box. Ship the item with a copy of your bill of sale or other proof of purchase, your name, address, phone number, description of the problem(s), and the RMA number you have obtained to:
BUCKEYE MUSIC LLC
3. Upon receiving your item, BUCKEYE MUSIC LLC will repair or replace it (at BUCKEYE MUSIC LLC’s discretion) and will ship it back to you within 2 weeks (dependent on parts availability) via USPS.
After One-Year Warranty – Post Warranty Repair
For post warranty repair, the procedure is the same as outlined above for RMA and shipping. However, you are responsible for the current price of part(s) used in repair.
Buckeye Music LLC - 937-867-5324 Mon-Fri 8:30 - 4p (Eastern)
This warranty is null and void if there are indications of misuse and/or abuse. BUCKEYE MUSIC LLC has the option of voiding the warranty if any one other than a BUCKEYE MUSIC LLC representative attempts to service the product. BUCKEYE MUSIC LLC will not be held responsible for typographical errors on sales receipts, repair tickets, or on our website. BUCKEYE MUSIC LLC makes every effort to make sure all information on our website is correct.